We are currently looking for a Mandarin speaking Sales Support Administrator for our client who is an international fast growing company.
The office is a 15-minutes walk from Canary Wharf station, where you can see the beautiful views of the skyscrapers and canals. This is a great opportunity to work for an amazing company to use all your language skills and ambitious nature to the maximum!
About the Role
- You will be supporting the sales team of five using your Mandarin skills
- Managing all administrative tasks
- Processing customer enquiries and orders
- Undertaking data cleansing and entry into CRM
- Maintaining spreadsheets and reports with customer information
- Managing events
- Using your research skills.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Mandarin language skills
- Previous experience in administration
- Database and CRM experience
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Ambitious nature and oriented towards learning new skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks, as well as to develop new solutions to achieve different targets.
Start date is in September.
You must be able to legally work in the UK!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can use your Mandarin speaking skills, please send an updated CV in Word format to Tea Mastelic at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.