Euro London Appointments are working with the London office of an International Management Consultancy who are looking for an ambitious Resourcing Coordinator/Administrator to join their fast growing team.
This role forms part of their Resourcing and Project delivery team who are responsible for resource allocation across all of their clients and projects worldwide.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to further their career in project resourcing. You will be integral to the business success and growth and in return will be joining a truly global business who can offer fantastic career opportunities and personal development.
This position will initially start from home but will soon return to being office based in the stunning London office (when safe to do so).
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Managing and maintaining internal systems with the utmost accuracy as this is critical for resource allocation and monitoring the financial performance of the company projects.
* Work with relevant divisions, managers and external stakeholders to conduct day-to-day administration of consultant and business services' project assignments
* Gather and interpret relevant data to have a good understanding on how sales forecasts impact staffing, and further understand staffing's impact on financial management and reporting
* Proactively identify data integrity issues and define options for resolution
* Act as the point of contact for all resource administration queries
* Design and implement revised business engagement strategy and KPI's to facilitate long term data integrity and accuracy
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in analytical / administration roles.
You will be analytical, able to gather and interpret large amounts of data and seek to find continuous ways to improve current processes.
Previous experience in using Salesforce is a must.
Working alongside a close knit team in London, this position has the perfect mix of autonomy and team support. The people and the company's growth plans are at the heart of everything they do so now is the time to join this incredible organisation!
Ideally you will come from a similar environment that has involved managing various different stakeholders, often remotely which requires a greater emphasis on delivering quality work and excellent communication.
We are looking for someone who is confident to push new and bespoke ideas forward and not be afraid to raise potential issues.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be able to speak, read and write in English to native level with additional language skills as a benefit.
This fantastic organisation offers an attractive salary, incredible benefits and genuine career progression.
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.