My international client offers a cloud-based procurement solution. They are currently seeking an addition to their team:
Controller – Stuttgart region
In this position, you will work closely with the CFO. The position includes not only tasks of a "classic" controller, but also other projects. The field of activity is international, and an essential part of their working language is English. The role includes the following tasks:
• Market Analysis and Research
• Pricing and Profitability analysis
• Business case calculations
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial analyses and management reporting
• Support in the budgeting process and forecasting
• Identification and independent development of projects, which are then integrated into cooperation with the CFO.
• Assistance in setting up a digital and efficient management reporting system and in setting up and linking different databases.
• Degree level education in economics with a focus on economics Finance/ Accounting/ Controlling/ Auditing
• Ideally at least three years of professional experience in accounting, controlling, management consulting /auditing
• Experience in the SaaS sector is an advantage
• Confident handling of MS-Office applications as well as business intelligence tools (Power BI). Experience working with databases.
• You have a high level of communication and teamwork skills and are familiar with international
• German & English – fluent language skills (at least C1).
• Solution-oriented mindset
• A conveniently located, modern workplace in our spacious office.
• Hybrid working model
• Development opportunities in a fast-growing business environment.
• The position should be filled between 80% and 100%.
If you are interested in this opportunity please CLICK APPLY or send me an email email@example.com
I can also be reached via 0049 151 579 88 037
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!