Our client, a global supplier of bearings for the automotive, rail, industrial engines and machinery industry. They are currently recruiting a new Key Account Manager for Germany. Due to growth, they are expanding their office close to Stuttgart. This is a permanent role, to be filled as soon as possible.
Key Account Manager - Engineering
Permanent Position, Stuttgart area
Your new duties and responsibilities
As the new Key Account Manager you will manage a portfolio of existing accounts, from purchase order through to delivery. This will include resolving supply issues, managing orders and stocks and providing excellent customer service to the clients ad-hoc when needed.
Other day-to-day tasks will include:
• To be the main point of contact for Key Accounts building constructive relationships
• Provide professional and responsive query resolution
• Develop business opportunities within existing clients
• Organize and attend regular client meetings
• Generate Sales Reports and Forecasts
The new Key Account Manager should be a client and service driven person. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on mentality, be proactive and self-motivated. You should also have a proven track record in Account Management from an Engineering focused background
• A Business or Engineering related Degree
• Prior experience in a B2B Account Management role
• Fluency in English and German
• The ability to network and build relationships with Clients.
Our client is offering you a highly responsible and challenging position in a truly global company with real potential to have a career, which can offer long-term stability. They offer an attractive basic salary plus bonus and a car allowance.
Please send a cv to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org