Job Title: Serbian Speaking Translator
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 discretionary 10% bonus
Location: Stoke-on-Trent (A mix of office-based work and home working) - this is not a remote position, candidates must be within commutable distance.
Join a multilingual and dynamic team as a Serbian Speaking Translator!
Are you fluent in Serbian and passionate about language translation? We have an exciting permanent opportunity available for a Serbian Speaking Translator to join our client's team in Stoke-on-Trent. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to play a key role in coordinating translations and delivering exceptional content, this is the perfect role for you.
* Coordinate translations for a wide range of Company products and features.
* Translate, proofread, and test content in Serbian.
* Prepare content for various areas of our client's website in Serbian.
* Perform English to Serbian translation tasks.
* Native level fluency in Serbian is essential
* Experience and/or qualifications in translation, journalism, creative writing, or content writing or copy writing are advantageous but not essential
* Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proactive, adaptable, and a team player.
There are excellent benefits including:
* Company bonus scheme - starts at 10% based on personal performance
* Company pension scheme - matched up to 7.5%
* 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays - day off for your birthday on top of this too, plus rising by 1 day for every 2 years of service up to a maximum of 30 days
* Income protection
* Life assurance
* Tax free childcare scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Serbian speaker!
If interested, please apply or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team: Regional Division
I specialise in: Recruiting for regional based personnel
Languages: French & Spanish
About me: I joined Euro London after graduating in French & Spanish from the University of Manchester. I have lived abroad in several places including the French Caribbean and Buenos Aires – I love to travel! I am a big fan of football, skateboarding and any activity that involves a beer but languages are my real passion and I am very lucky to have the chance to use them in my working life.
Fun fact: I own an enormous overweight sledge dog named Iggy.
Aucune offre d'emploi trouvée