Our client is a leading SaaS provider who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. They are looking for a Customer Success Director for their French entity to look after media clients on the French market (and some UK based clients). This will be a home based role in Paris.
The Customer Success team helps the most strategic Media customers to fully utilize the suite of products and achieve their business goals.
· Drive retention and growth among the most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
· Manage complex renewals involving multiple teams early enough to support renewal and mitigate risks
· Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
· Collaborate closely with Account Executive team to partner on expansion opportunities
· Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
· Significant experience in a quota carrying Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role within a SaaS or software company.
· Experience working with large Media customers.
· A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and quota.
· Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
· French to native standard with fluency in English
Salary: up to 85K€ basic + 30% bonus
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.