Our client, a leading SaaS company for financial institutions, is seeking a bilingual Italian / English Customer Success Manager to handle the onboarding of new clients and client support in Italy.
The team is based in Paris but the role can be based remotely in France (or possibly in the UK).
• Oversee all aspects of delivery from inception through to closure including full support and consultancy. This ranges from pre-sale client meetings and demos, client kick-off calls all the way to successful project completion.
• Proactively manage both clients and projects, by taking the brief for new projects with a professional and confident approach either direct from the client or from Sales, to managing email and telephone requests from clients.
• Work directly with clients to ensure they successfully utilise all functionalities available to them including the unique set of AI tools. This can include client workshops and / or running pilot programs to increase adoption levels and improve client outcomes
• Engaging with the clients, sales and support team as required
• Ensure that Customer Satisfaction Surveys are carried out for each project
• Prepare and collate tombstones, testimonial and case studies from satisfied clients and maximise business referrals to the fullest extent possible
• Escalates to Application Support technical issues (both bugs or enhancements) that cannot be resolved by 1 st line support
• Ensure all customer complaints are handled promptly and all relevant stakeholders are informed accordingly, and the matter brought to satisfactory resolution
• Experience in Customer Services / Success role preferably in SaaS environment
• Excellent presentation (customer facing) skills
• Passion for service / customer success and delivering a great client experience
• Strong troubleshooting & technical skills
• Strong software and IT competencies
• Italian native speaker, English fluent, French or another language is a plus
Salary: 36K€ - 41K€ basic + 4000€ bonus
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.