Technical Support Manager - Home Office Germany
I am working with an International Powerhouse in the Telecommunication industry, they are looking for a Technical Support Manager who will lead a team of 12 3rd line support engineers across multiple locations in Germany and Switzerland.
With a focus on leadership and managing escalations you will thrive on problem solving and ensuring your team is working together as a coherent support function.
Your tasks will be varied with a focus on the following
- Managing a team of 12 3rd Level Support Engineers based in home and office locations
- Ensuring your team feels supported as you will be the go to person for problem solving and escalations
- Troubleshooting with your team to find quick and workable solutions
- Manage workload and schedules for the team across various locations
- Create and monitor both internal objectives and SLA’s with clients
- Motivate and coach your team ensuring knowledge is shared and the team supports each other
- Dealing with escalations when complex issues arise
- Fluent German and English are essential in order to communicate effectively and lead your team
- Team management experience is a must, your role is to lead a remote team and ensure unity across various locations, you must have experience of leading and motivating a team
- Excellent technical skills and the ability to step in and solve escalations
- Experience in voice technology an advantage bit not essential.
- Solid leadership and technology 3rd level tech skills are the key to success in this role
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for more information or go ahead and send your profile to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com