Accountant/Buchhalter/in – Munich
Do you want to work for a dynamic and friendly team in the heart of Munich?! If you have gained initial experience and have worked with DATEV then this could be a very interesting role for you.
In this role, you will work very close with the head of finance and have the following tasks:
• The right hand person to the Head
• Complete responsibility for accounting tasks
• First point of contact for any client enquiries regarding Accounting
• Assisting with year-end closings and tax topics
• Dealing with any ad-hoc tasks as required
The Requirements for this role:
• You should have a relevant qualification as ‘Steuerfachgehilfin’ or a similar relevant qualification
• Knowledge of DATEV is necessary!
• Fluent German and an advanced level of German
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to work pro-actively
• Change to join fast growing start-up!
• Friendly, dynamic multicultural team!
• A permanent contract
• Free drinks & fruit
• A stunning roof terrace for socializing!
Please click APPLY or send your CV directly to Anna, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!