Tax Law Specialist – Zug
You will be responsible for Tax Compliance and will work on Tax driven projects within different entities focusing primarily on Switzerland. Tasks include:
• Master degree in economics, business or law, ideally with a major in tax
• Ideally post-graduate Tax degree
• Ideally at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
• Sound knowledge of domestic corporate tax, VAT system and Transfer Pricing rules
• Proficiency in SAP/R3; S4 Hana or comparable systems and MS Office
• Fluent in English and German
If you are interested in learning more please CLICK APPLY or contact me via call/WhatsApp/Email:
email@example.com 0049 151 579 88 037
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!